Full List of Talks Given (and videos where available):
- Singapore Gambit MIT Game Lab: Prototyping Children of Liberty, February 2010 (alongside Julia Smith and Maura Wright)
- Boston Indies: Being Indie on Zero Budget, June 2010
- Boston Gameloop: Going Indie After College, August 2011 (alongside Sam Paley)
- PAX East 2012: The Takedown Tribunal, March 2012 (alongside Andy Schatz, Nels Anderson, and Matt Weise).
- Boston Gameloop: What I’ve Learned Since Last Boston Gameloop, August 2012
- Boston Festival of Indie Games: Presenter, September 2013
- Boston Indies: Metaphor in Game Design, Lightning Talk, July 2014
- Boston Festival of Indie Games: This Panel is in Early Access, September 2014 (alongside Ichiro Lambe, Erik Asmussen, Jenna Hoffstein, Becky Taylor, and Will Stallwood)
- Boston Festival of Indie Games: Presenter, September 2014
- PAX East 2015: No Indie is an Island, March 2015 (alongside Jacob Clark, Ichiro Lambe, Eitan Glinert, Tyler Glaiel, and Tom Fulp)
- Playcrafting Boston: Early 20th Century De Stijl Limitations On Form and Color in Relation to
Mid-Late 20th Century Video Game Tech (or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Art History), July 2015
- Boston Gameloop: Indieconomics 101: Marketing, Distribution, and Sales of PC Games in 2015, August 2015
- Boston Festival of Indie Games: Award Presenter, Digital Audience Choice Figgy Award, September, 2016
If you would like to have me on a panel, or give a talk at your school, business, or event, drop me a line on Twitter! At the moment I am monetarily confined to New England, but I also don’t charge for talks, so let me know if you’d like me to ramble about stuff for an hour.